Green Energy & Environment
Official Journal of Institute of Process Engineering
Peer review under responsibility of Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Energy & Environment (GEE) is a peer-reviewed international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on all aspects of green energy and environment, and invites contributions of original, novel fundamental, and engineering research. At the same time, GEE tries to provide a platform for the discussion, summary, review and preview of the green energy and its impact on the ecological environment.
GEE publishes articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Biofuel and bioenergy
- Catalysis for sustainable processes
- Clean processing and utilization of fossil resources
- Climate change and pollution control
- CO2 capture, storage and utilization
- Energy storage and network
- Green solvents for energy conversion
- Hydrogen energy and fuel cells
- Life cycle analysis
- Materials for energy and environment
- Simulation in energy and environment
- Solar energy and photovoltaics
GEE is founded by Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IPE, CAS) and Science Press.
Xuemei Li | Nengneng Xu | ...
Xin Sun | Xiaoyi Zhu | ...
Yuyu Bu | Jin-Ping Ao