The diverse composition of organic solid waste and its high and complex pollutant content leads to multiple issues in its thermal conversion. These issues include inefficient energy use, low value of products and high pollutant emissions. This special issue will report on recent advances on high-efficiency gasification of organic solid wastes and in-depth product utilization. All researchers related to it, are invited to submit high-quality manuscripts featuring fundamental studies and industrial developments.
- High-efficiency gasification technology
- Gasification kinetics and mechanisms
- Gasification syngas upgrading
- Gasification biochar modification
- Tar cracking and removal
- Pollution removal
- The thermochemical process and reactor
- Economic evaluation
The National Key Research and Development Project of China, Southeast University
In addition to regular submissions, papers from the high-efficiency gasification of organic solid wastes and in-depth product utilization technology and equipment project will be published in this special issue.
In this project, different thermal conversion technologies are being developed for different organic solid wastes. For example, for organic hazardous waste, they are developing an integrated process of fluidized bed gasification-melting graded purification for high-purity hydrogen production, and build a 200 t/d demonstration plant.
Submission deadline: 31 December 2022
Article processing charge:
The Article Processing Charge (APC) for this journal is USD 735, plus VAT. To all papers submitted before the 31st December 2022, a discount applies and the APC will therefore be USD 400 plus VAT.
- Prof. Huiyan Zhang, Southeast University, China. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Haoran Yuan, Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Jie Feng, Taiyuan University of Technology, China. Email:email@example.com
- Prof. Guangyi Zhang, Beijing Technology and Business University, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Xian Li, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China. Email: email@example.com