Special Issue on the Current Applications of the Internet of Medical Things
Published 08 April, 2021
This special issue will feature the latest research papers and case reports on applications of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) .
- Case reports on artificial intelligence (AI)-assisted pulmonary nodule diagnosis (3-5 papers)
- The development of AI-based and augmented reality (AR)-based BaiDx RealMax Machines (BRM) for pulmonary nodule population (1-2 papers)
- The application of the New Coronavirus Intelligent Auto-diagnostic Assistant Application of cloud plus terminal (nCapp) for early detection of Covid-19, seasonal flu, or the common cold (6-8 papers)
- Intelligent pulmonary nodule application of cloud plus terminal (PNapp) by the Chinese Alliance Against Lung Cancer (6-8 papers)
If your research group is interested in these topics, or would like a free trial of AI, BRM, nCapp, or PNapp, please contact Dr. Dawei Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission deadline: 1 December 2021
- Please view the Guide for Authors for preparation guidelines. Manuscripts should be submitted online.
- Prof. Chunxue Bai, Shanghai Respiratory Research Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, China.
- Dr. Dawei Yang, Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, China. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Hongyi Xin, University of Michigan-Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiaotong University, firstname.lastname@example.org