This special issue will feature the latest research papers and case reports on applications of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) .
- Case reports on artificial intelligence (AI)-assisted pulmonary nodule diagnosis (3-5 papers)
- The development of AI-based and augmented reality (AR)-based BaiDx RealMax Machines (BRM) for pulmonary nodule population (1-2 papers)
- The application of the New Coronavirus Intelligent Auto-diagnostic Assistant Application of cloud plus terminal (nCapp) for early detection of Covid-19, seasonal flu, or the common cold (6-8 papers)
- Intelligent pulmonary nodule application of cloud plus terminal (PNapp) by the Chinese Alliance Against Lung Cancer (6-8 papers)
If your research group is interested in these topics, or would like a free trial of AI, BRM, nCapp, or PNapp, please contact Dr. Dawei Yang at email@example.com.
- Submission deadline: 1 December 2021
- Please view the Guide for Authors for preparation guidelines. Manuscripts should be submitted online.
- Prof. Chunxue Bai, Shanghai Respiratory Research Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, China.
- Dr. Dawei Yang, Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Hongyi Xin, University of Michigan-Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiaotong University, email@example.com