Solar district heating (SDH) technology has the advantages of convenient centralized management and high reliability. It is one of the low-carbon heating technologies for the building sector. Especially in high-density towns and communities with abundant solar energy resources, solar district heating technology has great potential for clean heating.
This special issue will feature the latest developments in the areas of high-efficient solar collector technology, multi-energy complementary heating technology, as well as thermal storage, optimal control and techno-economic assessment of solar district heating system.
- Solar collector technology
- Solar collector arrays design
- Large-scale solar heat storage
- Multi-energy complementary heating technology
- Optimal control of Solar heating system
- Techno-economic assessment of solar district heating system
- Design and energy evaluation of auxiliary heat source system
- Heat exchange and heating network of solar district heating system
- Photovoltaic thermal technology
- Submission deadline: 31 December 2023.
- Publication date: 30 April 2024.
Please read the Guide for Authors [http://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/energy-and-built-environment/guide-for-authors] before submitting. All articles should be submitted online [https://www.editorialmanager.com/enbenv], please indicate [VSI: SDH 2023] in the Cover letter.