Transportation manufacturing competitiveness depends on lightweight materials. Whether for suppliers in the automobile, aerospace, ground vehicles, shipping, rail, or defense manufacturing industries, lighter vehicles have better performance and use less fuel — for the military, industry, and consumers alike. That means lower cost with better environmental stewardship.
International Conference on Lightweight Materials and Manufacture 2019 (LMM 2019) will be held on October 9-12, 2019 at Changsha, China. We sincerely invite you to share your research achievements at this conference.
For more information, please see the link: http://www.icolmm.cn
Call for Papers
The conference is sponsored by International Journal of Lightweight Materials and Manufacture, in which selected full length papers will be published. We welcome papers from the full range of lightweight materials and processing technologies for turning the materials into components, topics include but not limited to:
- Lightweight materials preparation and manufacture including light alloys and composites;
- The use of ultra-high strength materials, such as ultra high strength steel (UHSS) & nickel alloys, for designing and manufacturing lightweight components and structures;
- Design and manufacturing for lightweight components & structures;
- Additive manufacturing;
- Plasticity manufacturing technologies –materials forming;
- Joining techniques for lightweight structures for similar and dissimilar materials;
- Tool design and manufacture for producing lightweight materials and components;
- Non-traditional machining techniques;
- Other innovative materials processing & manufacturing technologies.
- Abstract Submission: 15 May 2019
- Paper Submission: 1 August 2019
- Abstract Submission: email@example.com
- Paper submission: https://www.evise.com/profile/#/IJLMM/login
Mr. Jinghua Luo, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org