Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (JEST) is soliciting original manuscripts for a special issue/section featuring in silico research on microbiology and public health.
The goal is to bring together state-of-the-art research results in microbiology and public health, especially research into 2019-nCoV. Submissions must be original, unpublished and not be under review in any other conference or journal. We particularly welcome theoretical, experimental studies and reviews on 2019-nCoV; for example, on the spread of the virus, bioinformatics analysis on microbial genomes, computational simulation and analysis on public health.
Benefits and Responsibilities of Authors:
- A rapid peer-review process: 20 days for the initial review cycle.
- The accepted papers will be published open access on ScienceDirect and will be freely available to download and read.
- All authors must sign a Copyright Agreement with JEST.
- Submission deadline: 20 Dec 2020
- Online publication: On average, three weeks after acceptance
- Hard copy publication: vol. 19, no. 1, March 2021
For inquiries about this special issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org