Special Issue on In Silico Research on Microbiology and Public Health
Published 11 February, 2020
Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (JEST) is soliciting original manuscripts for a special issue/section featuring in silico research on microbiology and public health.
The goal is to bring together state-of-the-art research results in microbiology and public health, especially research into 2019-nCoV. Submissions must be original, unpublished and not be under review in any other conference or journal. We particularly welcome theoretical, experimental studies and reviews on 2019-nCoV; for example, on the spread of the virus, bioinformatics analysis on microbial genomes, computational simulation and analysis on public health.
Benefits and Responsibilities of Authors:
- A rapid peer-review process: 20 days for the initial review cycle.
- The accepted papers will be published open access on ScienceDirect and will be freely available to download and read.
- All authors must sign a Copyright Agreement with JEST.
- Submission deadline: 20 Dec 2020
- Online publication: On average, three weeks after acceptance
- Hard copy publication: vol. 19, no. 1, March 2021
Download all necessary files (e.g., the JEST Template and JEST Copyright Form). Submit your WORD or PDF full manuscript online; please select the section category SI: Microbiol. & P.H.
For inquiries about this special issue, please contact email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Quan Zou
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu
Research Fields: Bioinformatics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing.
He is also the Editor-in-Chief of "Current Bioinformatics".
Prof. Dr. Chi-Chang Chang
Research Fields: Clinical Operational Research, Medical Decision Analysis,