Published 09 August, 2019
From energy generation to transportation, and portable devices to data centres, energy consumption has grown to be a major limitation to usability and performance. As a result, energy-efficient technologies have become an active research area, motivated by energy necessity and environmental concerns.
Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (JEST) is soliciting original manuscripts for a periodic special section on Energy-Efficient Technologies (EET). The goal is to bring together state-of-the-art research results and industrial applications. Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers which are not under review in any other conference or journal. Topics covered will include, but not be limited to:
- Energy-saving materials and devices
- Low-power circuits and systems
- CAD for power optimisation
- Energy-aware and energy-efficient computing
- Energy-efficient communication, networking and protocols
- Energy monitoring and management
- Energy-aware fault tolerance
- Energy-efficient storage systems
- Efficient power generation/conversion
- Efficient power transmission/distribution
- Smart metering and dynamic pricing
- Energy-efficient transport and logistics
Guest Editors are also invited to submit proposals for special issues/sections related to Energy-Efficient Technologies. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All manuscripts will undergo the standard peer review process. For manuscript preparation and submission information, please view the Guide for Authors.
Papers can also be submitted via email email@example.com - please indicate that it is intended for EET. For inquiries about this special section, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qi Huang, Univ. of Electron. Sci. & Tech. of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Wei-Dong He, Univ. of Electron. Sci. & Tech. of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Qiang Li, Univ. of Electron. Sci. & Tech. of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Terrence Mak, The Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Wei-Sheng Zhao, French Nat. Center for Scientific Research, Paris, France
Stephanie Teufel, Univ. of Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland