New advances in DEA and its applications under Big Data
Published 12 December, 2019
Journal of Management Science and Engineering (JMSE) is a scholarly journal that publishes scientific research on the latest improvement and practice of management science and engineering, an area emphasizing modeling, optimization, computation and data analytics in identifying and solving management problems, making business decisions, and managing risks in complex management systems.
In this issue of the Journal of Management Science and Engineering (JMSE), we invite high quality research papers on Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) under Big Data.
The aim of this special issue is to publish state-of-the-art papers spanning all areas of analytical and empirical research. Specially, we attract high-quality papers related to new developments in DEA and its applications under big data for publishing in respect to fields listed below:
- Operations Management and Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Transportation Systems and Management
- Information Systems and e-Business
- Forecasting and Predictive Analytics
- Decision Making
It will feature problem-oriented theory development and empirical analysis that has characterized DEA, including methodological advances and new models. We also consider Empirical assessment and successful applications of performance and efficiency analysis in the real world as long as the article provides significant new insights to advance the practices of DEA.
Please refer to the Journal Information and Instruction for Author to get information on manuscript preparation. All manuscripts should be submitted online at https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jmse, when submitting the manuscript please select the article type “Special Issue on New advances in DEA and its applications under Big Data”.
- November 30, 2020: Submission Deadline (early submission recommended, referee process starts once the paper received, accepted papers will be published individually online as they are accepted)
- February 28, 2021: Notification of status & acceptance or invitation for revision of paper
- May 31, 2021: Revised manuscripts
- October 2021: Anticipated print publication
- Prof. Dr. Guoliang Yang, Institutes of Science and Development, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R. China, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Ali Emrouznejad, Aston Business School, Aston University, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed in the same manner as any other submission to a leading international journal. The major acceptance criterion for a submission is the quality and originality of the contribution.
Journal of Management Science and Engineering (ISSN 2096-2320; https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-management-science-and-engineering) is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal on all aspects of management science and engineering published quarterly online. JMSE is sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Science Press and Tianjin University. JMSE collaborates with Elsevier through KeAi. All published papers are available on ScienceDirect.
Benefits of publishing with JMSE
- Open access (unlimited and free access for readers)
- Free publication for well-prepared manuscripts
- Identified as “A Class Journal” by Department of Management Science, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)