Geroscience clinical trials and case reports
Published 08 June, 2022
The clinical application of geroscience interventions represents a growing area of importance in the field. Geroscience interventions may include, but are not limited to: nutritional interventions (caloric restriction, protein restriction, ketogenic diet, etc.); pharmacological interventions (rapamycin, metformin, NAD precursors and other small molecules); and hormonal treatments, circulating factors and lifestyle interventions (exercise, sleep, etc.).
This special issue will feature papers reporting novel clinical trials that test geroscience interventions for safety and age-related endpoints in humans or companion animals. We welcome methods papers describing the structure of the clinical trials and results papers describing outcomes. We also encourage the submission of case reports describing the use and outcomes of geroscience interventions in humans.
- Clinical trials reporting the testing of geroscience interventions in humans or companion animals
- Case reports describing the use and outcomes of geroscience interventions in humans
- Submission deadline: 1 June 2023
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online; please select Geroscience clinical trials and case reports on submission.
- Professor Matt Kaeberlein, Department of Pathology, University of Washington, USA. Email: email@example.com
- George Haddad, Medical Director, Optispan and SabeyLife Well, Seattle,USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org