Urine promotes basic research, translation and clinical applications in the area of urine, with the aim of improving understanding, screening, diagnosis, treatment monitoring and disease management. The journal not only accelerates the development of research in this field but helps to build connections between the diverse communities involved in urine research.
The next generation of biomarker is projected to rely heavily upon urinary biomarkers to stratify risk, diagnose disease, determine optimal treatment strategies, evaluate drug response and monitor disease progression.
These objectives are achieved by providing a fast, author-focused publication process. All types of papers are welcome, and each submission benefits from expert peer-review.
Submissions on a variety of urine-related topics will be considered. These include, but are not limited to, papers addressing:
- Urinary biomarker discovery and validation and the development of various systematic diseases
- Disease development observations from changes in urine
- Screening for early signs of pathophysiological processes in the body
- Disease management and treatment based on early diagnosis of the diseases in urine
- Technological developments that can potentially be applied to the field of urine, either in basic research or clinical applications, for example, biobanking methods of various urine components
- Bioinformatics related to urinary biomarker studies
- Urinary extracellular vesicles
- Urinary-based liquid biopsie
Submit today and benefit from:
- Immediate visibility: Submissions to the journal can be (by authors’ choice) automatically posted on Elsevier’s preprint archive upon submission to the journals.
- Global reach: Papers are hosted on ScienceDirect which has over 17 million active users
- Open access publishing fee waived for papers submitted before December 2022