Special issue on magnetic water treatment: advanced technologies and practices
Published 13 July, 2022
Magnetic technology has been widely used in a variety of fields, including mineral separation, removal of iron from raw materials, desulfurisation of coal, and scale prevention. In recent decades, use of this technology in the area of water treatment has broadened, and includes the synergistic effects of macro- and micro-magnetic fields with biological, chemical and physicochemical treatments.
This special issue aims to capture the various advanced technologies and practices of magnetic application in water and wastewater treatment, water reuse, and resource recovery. We welcome original research and review articles.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Magnetic coagulation and separation
- Macro- and/or micro-magnetic field-enhanced water and wastewater treatment
- Magnetic (nano) materials used as sorbents or catalysts
- Properties and behaviour of magnetotactic bacteria during biological treatment processes
- Recycling technologies and devices for magnetic materials
- Submission deadline: 31 March 2024
- Expected time to first decision: 4 weeks after submission
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All submissions should be made via the online editorial system and will be subject to peer review. If the manuscript is accepted, the article will be published open access with no fee payable by the author.
Dr. Heqing Zhang
CSCEC SCIMEE Sci.& Tech. Co., Ltd, China. Email: email@example.com
Prof. Ning Ding
Beijing Technology and Business University, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Xiyan Xu
Beijing Institute of Technology, China. Email: email@example.com
Prof. Ying Zhang
Nankai University, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Zhengyu Jin
Minzu University of China, China. Email: email@example.com