The Journal of Finance and Data Science
The Journal of Finance and Data Science (JFDS) will be the leading analytic journal on Finance and Data Science providing detailed analyses of theoretical (empirical) foundations and how they are used in financial economics in practice.
JFDS gives the testing of well-established or new theories using financial data, the data-scientific measurement of variables relevant in financial decision-making and financial service, the econometrics of financial market data or the development of new econometric methodology with finance applications.JFDS also gives the readers results-oriented computer hardware and software treatments and enhances full treatment of data information on practical finance products and techniques. Big Data Financial Economics Analytics raise new challenges and advanced state-of-the-art of computer science, and vice versa that computer data science provides emerging indispensable techniques in financial analysis. JFDS will include articles on
- Machine-learning, high frequency trading among algorithm trading in finance
- Theoretic and Empirical financial results from data science perspective
- Latest practical treatments on Data Science in financial economics
- Innovative designs and technique tools for computer hardware and software for finance
- How to apply theoretic results into real world problems related to Data Science
- Illustration and rigorous analysis of essential innovations in Data Science on Financial Economics
- New financial products modeled by data science
- Case study on industry to the financial services and financial economics related to Data Science and traditional financial research areas.
Li Guo | Feng Shi | ...
Weiping Li | Gaoxiu Qiao