Choose the right journal
Find the right fit for your manuscript. Don’t forget – you should never submit your manuscript to more than one journal at a time.
- Check the journal’s aims and scope to ensure it is a good match for your manuscript
- Read the journal’s guide for authors
Prepare your paper
Carefully read the guide for authors for advice on:
- Paper structure
- The abstract
- Accepted file formats
Submit your paper
This is done via the online editorial management system.
- Locate the link to your chosen journal’s editorial management system on the journal’s homepage
- Log in or register
- Once you’ve completed the submission process, your manuscript will be sent for peer review
- You will receive a unique reference number you can use for tracking purposes
Check your paper's status
See what's happening with your paper.
- Use the unique reference number to follow your manuscript’s progress
If required, pay the article publishing charge (APC)
All KeAi journals are open access.
- Please note, some of our journals require payment of an article publishing charge (APC) upon acceptance of your article – APC information can be found on the homepages of relevant journals.