International Journal of Advanced Nuclear Reactor Design and Technology
International Journal of Advanced Nuclear Reactor Design and Technology (JANDT), founded in 2016, is a double blinded peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles, technical notes and review articles related to all aspects of nuclear science and technology, including fission, fusion, design, safety, maintenance, materials aspects, economics, etc.
JANDT is sponsored by Xi'an Jiaotong University, China. It is dedicated to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods aimed at the peaceful use of nuclear energy. It seeks high quality original research articles about experiments, theory, models, methods and designs in the field of nuclear science and technology.
Its scope embraces
- Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Nuclear Fuel and Reactor Materials
- Fusion Technology
- Nuclear Power Plant Operation and Life Cycle
- Nuclear Structural Analysis and Plant Management & Maintenance
- Nuclear Policy, Economics