Advances in Climate Change Research
Official journal of the Beijing Climate Center
Advances in Climate Change Research publishes scientific research and analysis on climate change and the interactions of climate change with society. The journal encompasses scientific basis, economic, social, and policy research, including mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
The journal attempts to promote the research in climate change and to give great impetus to applications of research achievements in many aspects such as socioeconomic sustainable development, making response to the adaptation and mitigation of climate change, the diplomatic negotiations of climate and environment policies, the protection and exploitation of natural resources; and to make complex, policy-related analysis of climate change issues accessible to a wide policy audience.
Articles may focus on a broad range of topics at the interface of climate change and society, including the policy, and the socioeconomic impacts of climate change. Due to the interdisciplinary subject matter, articles that involve natural scientists, social scientists, and policy managers are particularly encouraged.
Examples of appropriate topical areas that will be considered include the following:
- Changes in climate system
- Impacts of climate change
- Adaptation to climate change
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Policy fora
- Monitor and diagnose global atmospheric and ocean conditions, especially in East Asia, as well as significant climate events (e.g. ENSO);
- Provide global climate predictions and impact assessments at monthly, seasonal and inter-annual timescales, particularly in East Asia;
- Carry out research on global and regional climate change, detection development of regional climate scenarios and response strategy options;
- Strengthen collaborations between National Meteorological and Hydrological Service (NMHS) on related observation, communication and computing networks for data collection and exchange;
- Provide climate data base and archiving services;
- Provide relevant climate products services such as interpretation, evaluation, processing, detection and issue etc.
Xin-Gang DAI | Ping Wang
Wei Huang | Qing-Xian Gao | ...
Advances in Climate Change Research held the first Editorial Meeting
Mukul Sanwal teaches graduate courses in Tsinghua University
Xiao Ge Xin | Tong Wen Wu | ...
Li Juan Cao | Zhong Wei Yan
Zhi Yong Wu | Zhi Yong Wu | ...