Non-coding RNA Research
Non-coding RNA Research aims to publish high quality research and review articles on the mechanistic role of non-coding RNAs in all human diseases. This interdisciplinary journal will welcome research dealing with all aspects of non-coding RNAs-their biogenesis, regulation and role in disease progression. The focus of this journal will be to publish translational studies as well as well-designed basic studies with translational and clinical implications.
The non-coding RNAs of particular interest will be microRNAs (miRNAs), small interfering RNAs (siRNAs), small nucleolar RNAs (snoRNAs), U-RNAs/small nuclear RNAs (snRNAs), exosomal/extracellular RNAs (exRNAs), Piwi-interacting RNAs (piRNAs) and long non-coding RNAs.
Topics of interest will include, but not limited to:
- Regulation of non-coding RNAs
- Targets and regulatory functions of non-coding RNAs
- Epigenetics and non-coding RNAs
- Biological functions of non-coding RNAs
- Non-coding RNAs as biomarkers
- Non-coding RNA-based therapeutics
- Prognostic value of non-coding RNAs
- Pharmacological studies involving non-coding RNAs
- Population based and epidemiological studies
- Gene expression / proteomics / computational / pathway analysis-based studies on non-coding RNAs with functional validation
- Novel strategies to manipulate non-coding RNAs expression and function
- Clinical studies on evaluation of non-coding RNAs
The journal will strive to disseminate cutting edge research, showcasing the ever-evolving importance of non-coding RNAs in modern day research and medicine.
Rio P. Juni | Ricardo C. Abreu | ...
Burcu Duygu | Ella M. Poels | ...
Call for Papers: Non-coding RNAs in Regenerative Medicine