Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques are widely used to solve a variety of problems and to optimize the production and operation processes in the fields of agriculture, food and bio-system enginee...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques are widely used to solve a variety of problems and to optimize the production and operation processes in the fields of agriculture, food and bio-system engineering.
Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture is an international, Open Access journal, publishing original research, reviews and perspectives on the theory and practice of artificial intelligence (AI) in agriculture, food and bio-system engineering and related areas. Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture serves as an interdisciplinary forum to share ideas and solutions related to artificial intelligence and applications in agriculture. The journal welcomes both fundamental science and applied research describing the practical applications of AI methods in the fields of agriculture, food - and bio-system engineering and related areas.
Topics of interest to the journal include, but are not limited to:
- AI-based decision support systems
- AI-based precision agriculture
- Smart sensors and Internet of Things
- Agricultural robotics and automation equipment
- Agricultural knowledge-based systems
- Computational intelligence in agriculture, food and bio-systems
- AI in agricultural optimization management
- Intelligent interfaces and human-machine interaction
- Machine vision and image/signal processing
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Neural networks, fuzzy systems, neuro-fuzzy systems
- Systems modeling and analysis
- Intelligent systems for animal feeding
- Expert systems in agriculture
- Crop Phenotyping and analysis
- Remote sensing in agriculture
- AI technology in aquiculture
- AI in food engineering and cold chain logistics
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Automatic navigation and self-driving technology
- Precision agricultural aviation
- Distributed ledger technology (Blockchain)
The journal welcomes original research articles, review articles, perspective papers and short communications. The journal's editorial leadership welcome suggestions and proposals for special issues.