First issue now online
Published 22 July, 2021
We are delighted to bring you the first issue from the Asian Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology (AJSEP).
AJSEP is an open access journal aiming to advance our understanding of human psychology and behavior in relation to physical activity, human movement, exercise and sport around the world.
- ASPASP position stand: Strategies for the development of sport and exercise psychology in the Asian and South Pacific region
Youngho Kim, Liwe Zhang, Frank Lu, Kaori Araki, Emily Ortega
- History and development of the Asian-South Pacific Association of Sport Psychology from 1988 to 2020
Tony Morris, Peter C. Terry
- Physical activity research in Australia: A view from exercise psychology and behavioural medicine
Stuart J.H. Biddle
- Sport and exercise psychology research from the Asian and South Pacific region: A bibliometric analysis
Selina Khoo, Payam Ansari, Tony Morris
- Development of sport psychology in Japan
Yuji Yamamoto, Shiro Nakagomi
- The effects of mindfulness training on mindfulness, anxiety, emotion dysregulation, and performance satisfaction among female student-athletes: The moderating role of age
Megan HutCarol R.Glass, Kathryn A.Degnan, Thomas O.Minkler
Submit today and benefit from:
- Global reach: Papers are hosted on ScienceDirect which has over 17 million active users per month
- This journal is a peer reviewed, subsidized open access journal where Tianjin University of Sport pays the open access publication fee.