The first papers of Biomedical Technology are now online! This new open access journal drives innovation in the field of Biomedical Science and Engineering. It publishes open access, original research papers, authoritative literature reviews and leading perspectives/comments that focus on the existing and emerging fundamental sciences and technologies in this field.
- Ultrasound-responsive microparticles from droplet microfluidics
Danqing Huang, Jinglin Wang, Junyi Che et
- Injectable hydrogel microspheres in cartilage repair
Feng Lin, Yihan Li, Wenguo Cui
- Microfluidics-derived microcarrier systems for oral delivery
Lijun Cai, Ning Li, Yong Zhang et al.
- Sustaining the healthcare systems through the conceptual of biomedical engineering: A study with recent and future potentials
Mohd Javaid, Abid Haleem, Ravi Pratap Singh et al.
- Living probiotic biomaterials for osteoporosis therapy
Zhijie Chen, Zhengwei Cai, Pengzhen Zhuang et al.
- Screening and validation of prognostic indicator genes in the progression of HBV related hepatocellular carcinoma
Jinglin Wang, Senzhe Xia, YuyanChen et al.
- Transplanted brain organoids become mature and intelligent
Xiangyi Wu, Ye Xu, Guopu Chen et al.
Read more articles from issue 1 here.