Digital Communications and Networks (DCN) congratulates all the 2022 Outstanding Associate Editor Award recipients and expresses gratitude for their outstanding contributions to the journal. The excellent work of these individuals has no doubt contributed tremendously to the continual growth of DCN and in ensuring the journal meets the highest publishing standards.
2022 Outstanding Associate Editor Award recipients (in alphabetical order)
- Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Shahid Mumtaz, Universitario de Santiago, Portugal
- Huansheng Ning, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Xin Su, Hohai University, China
- Xiang Sun, University of New Mexico, USA