Digital Communications and Networks has been evaluated for inclusion in Scopus by the Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB). CSAB has advised that the title will be accepted for inclusion in Scopus. The reviewer comments are copied below:
The title has been accepted because it consistently publishes articles of high academic quality that are of interest to an international audience.
- The journal maintains a convincing editorial policy
- The title publishes excellent content relevant to its field.
- The title is well cited by other publications
- The journal is published on time according to schedule
- The journal is easily accessed online