Artificial intelligence for wireless sensors networks
Published 18 February, 2023
Intelligent sensors are sensors that can perceive, collect and independently judge, analyze and process external environmental information. Intelligent sensors are multi-component integrated circuits with functions of information acquisition, processing, exchange, storage and transmission. They are system-level devices that integrate sensors, communication modules, microprocessors, drivers and interfaces, as well as software algorithms.
The rapid growth and popularization of Internet of Things (IoT) has brought forth a strong demand for smart sensors. In line with current trends, this special issue focuses on the application scenarios of IoT and discusses the technology trends of smart sensors in each application field.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Application of sensors in smart wearables
- Applications of sensors in smart home
- Artificial intelligence based wireless sensors network
- Sensor Applications in Smart Cities
- The role of sensors in intelligent transportation
- Application of Wireless Sensor Network in Smart Grid
- Sound Anomaly and Vibration Measurements in Smart Buildings based on sensors
- Sensor design methods guided by plant propagation process or plant growth
- Plant protection techniques using sensor networks
- Healthcare based on sensors
- Sensors network for environmental monitoring
- Collection and analysis of sensor data in intelligent manufacturing
- Submission deadline: 15 August 2023
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online, please select SI: AI-WSN on submission.
- Managing Guest Editor: Prof. Jian Su, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, China. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Zhengguo Sheng, University of Sussex, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Punit Gupta, University College Dublin, Ireland. Email: email@example.com