In order to promote development of Petroleum and deepen the cooperation with broad scholars, the Editorial Office announced the “Top 5 most cited articles” in 2017, and awarded certificates of honor to related authors. The list was calculated based on Web of Science, focusing on the papers published in 2016 and cited in 2017.
- A comprehensive review on proppant technologies
Feng Liang, Mohammed Sayed, Ghaithan A.Al-Muntasheri, Frank F.Chang, Leiming Li (USA, Saudi Arabia)
- A predictive model of chemical flooding for enhanced oil recovery purposes: Application of least square support vector machine
Mohammad Ali Ahmadi, Maysam Pournik (Iran, USA)
- Application of Nanotechnology for Enhancing Oil Recovery - A Review
Chegenizadeh Negin, Saeedi Ali, Quan Xie (Australia)
- Shale characteristics impact on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) fluid typing methods and correlations
Mohamed Mehana, Ilham El-monier (USA)
- Experimental Study of Heavy Crude Oil Viscosity Reduction by Diluting with Heptane, Methanol, Toluene, Gas Condensate and Naphtha
Amir Hossein Saeedi Dehaghani, Mohammad Hasan Badizad (Iran)
Many thanks to the experts, authors, and readers who have gave powerful supports and made great contributions to Petroleum!