We are delighted to bring you the first issue from the Resources Chemicals and Materials. This new open access journal focuses on the creation, production, characterization and economics of materials and chemicals arising during the processing, conversion and utilization of various resources.
- Plasmonic Ag nanoparticles decorated g-C3N4 for enhanced visible-light driven photocatalytic degradation and H2 production
Fu Ding et al.
Yi Zhang et al.
Qingxin Zheng and Masaru Watanabe
- Recent advance on cobalt-based oxide catalyst for the catalytic removal of volatile organic compounds: A review
Xi Chen et al.
Huan Xiang et al.
- Discrete particle methods for engineering simulation: Reproducing mesoscale structures in multiphase systems
Ji Xu et al.
- Development of catalysts for direct non-oxidative methane aromatization
Yuji Ogawa et al.
- Review of CO2-kerogen interaction and its effects on enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration in shale oil reservoirs
Dong et al.
Donghan Li et al.
Yong Jin et al.