First papers of Rock Mechanics Bulletin are now online!
Published 21 November, 2022
The first papers of Rock Mechanics Bulletin are now online! This new open access journal covers a broad range of disciplines including but not limited to civil engineering, mining engineering, hydraulic engineering, petroleum engineering, and engineering geology.
- The future of rock mechanics lies with China: Inaugural editorial for Rock Mechanics Bulletin
- Advances in development of shear-flow testing apparatuses and methods for rock fractures: A review
Yujing Jiang, Bo Li, Changsheng Wang et al.
- Cross-fault Newton force measurement for earthquake prediction
Manchao He, Shulin Ren, Zhigang Tao
- Lithology-controlled stress variations of Longmaxi shale – Example of an appraisal wellbore in the Changning area
Xiaodong Ma, Shihuai Zhang, Xiaowen Zhang et al.
- Stress path constraints on veined rock deformation
- Heat advection and forced convection in a lattice code – Implementation and geothermal applications
Christine Detournay, Branko Damjanac, Maurilio Torres et al.
- Effect of permeants on fracture permeability in granite under hydrothermal conditions
Achmad Hafidz, Naoki Kinoshita, Hideaki Yasuhara
- Catastrophic failure mechanism of rock masses system and earthquake prediction based on percolation theory
Zhaoxing Lv, Yangsheng Zhao, Zijun Feng
- Three-dimensional failure behavior and cracking mechanism of rectangular solid sandstone containing a single fissure under triaxial compression
Sheng-Qi Yang, Wen-Ling Tian, P.G. Ranjith et al.
Read more articles from issue 1 here.
State Key Laboratory for Geomechanics and Deep Underground Engineering
China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing, China
Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering and Geosciences, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, USA
Editors-in-Chief, Rock Mechanics Bulletin
Submit today and benefit from: