Advanced Agrochem is devoted to a wide range of sub-fields in agricultural chemistry. Articles of an interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome. The journal publishes timely and in-depth reviews, insightful perspectives, highlights, high-quality original research results and communications. We also publish guest-edited special issues on relevant themes, written by leaders in the field of agricultural chemistry.
Topics covered by Advanced Agrochem include, but are not limited to:
- Agricultural analytic chemistry and food safety
- Agriculture biochemistry
- Chemical biology
- Agriculture biotransformation
- Agriculture biotechnology
- Pesticide science and plant protection
- High-value transformation and use of agricultural outputs
The journal also encourages submissions on the application of emerging science and biotechnology in agriculture, including nanotechnology, gene editing, chemical probes, proteomics, fluorescent labelling, mass spectrometry and in vivo imaging.