International Journal of Intelligent Networks (IJIN) presents the most recent challenges and developments in computer networks with the objective of promoting awareness and best practices for the real-world problems. It aims to present new directions for further research and technology improvements in this important area.
International Journal of Intelligent Networks (IJIN) presents research findings related to intelligent network of computing resources. It therefore invites original and timely research articles in the field of intelligent communication, technology, sustainability and social communication related research areas of current importance. IJIN will publish original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews.
Topics of interest to the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Signal processing architectures, algorithms and applications
- Image computing and data science technology
- Smart sensor and agent networks
- Green technologies in information, computing and communication systems
- Intelligent computing for sustainable energy
- Communication network architectures and security
- Bioinformatics and network computation
- Wireless communication and network protocols
- Network operation and management
- Intelligent and information systems
- Network coding theory and algorithms
- Smart vehicular communication and technology
- Future Advancements