We are delighted to bring you the most-cited papers in recent three years from Materials Science for Energy Technologies. Access all the top-cited open access papers below.
- Bactericidal activity of silver nanoparticles: A mechanistic review
Syed Anees Ahmad, Sabya Sachi Das, AyeshaKhatoon, et al.
- Insights into renewable hydrogen energy: Recent advances and prospects
Alka Pareek, Rekha Dom, JyotiGupta, et al.
- Photocatalytic, antibacterial and electrochemical properties of novel rare earth metal oxides-based nanohybrids
Karthik KannanD., Radhika, A.SNesaraj, et al.
- Synthesis of iron nanoparticles from aqueous extract of Eucalyptus robusta Sm and evaluation of antioxidant and antimicrobial activity
Yosmery Vitta, Maice Figueroa, MaríaCalderon, et al.
- Colorimetric biosensors for point-of-care virus detections
Victoria Xin Ting Zhao, Ten It Wong, Xin TingZheng, et al.
- Functionalized metal oxide nanoparticles for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs): A review
D. Kishore KumarJan Kříž, N.Bennett, et al.
- Bioelectrochemically powered remediation of xenobiotic compounds and heavy metal toxicity using microbial fuel cell and microbial electrolysis cell
Indrajit Chakraborty, S. M. Sathe, C.N.Khuman, et al.
- Bismuth-nanoparticles decorated multi-wall-carbon-nanotubes cast-coated on carbon paste electrode; an electrochemical sensor for sensitive determination of Gallic Acid at neutral pH
MadhusudhanaG. Manasa, Arvind K.Bhakta, et al.
- Nanobiotechnological advancements in lignocellulosic biomass pretreatment
Anju Arora, Preeti Nandal, JatinderSingh, et al.
- Capparis zeylanica mediated bio-synthesized ZnO nanoparticles as antimicrobial, photocatalytic and anti-cancer applications
M. Nilavukkarasi, S. Vijayakumar, S. Prathipkumar