Founded in 1978, the Chinese Petroleum Society (CPS) is the non-profit, academic, social organisation of scientific and technological professionals in the upstream petroleum industry in China. CPS serves over 640,000 members, and has 23 branches, specialised committees and working committees. CNPC, SINOPEC, CNOOC and PipeChina are the main sponsors...
- Comprehensive and professional academic and technical exchanges
- Public education to popularise science
- Editing and publishing of academic journals
- A technical consulting service
- Science and technology personnel training and recommendations
2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Corrosion and Surface Protection for Steel