The 11th International Symposium of Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (IS-Macau 2024) will be held on 14-17 June 2024 in Macao SAR, China.
The objective of IS-Macau 2024 is to offer a platform for academics and practitioners worldwide to exchange the latest trends and achievements in the geotechnical aspects of analysis, design, construction and maintenance of deep excavations, tunnels and large underground structures, as well as the applications of the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
The theme for IS-Macau 2024 is “Tunnelling and Underground Construction for Smart Cities”. Topics of interest include:
- Basic Properties of Soft Soils
- Constitutive and Numerical Modelling New Technologies of Ground Improvement in Soft Ground
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in Tunnelling and Underground Engineering
- Sustainability and Resilience of Underground Infrastructure
- Smart Monitoring and Visualization Technologies for Tunnelling and Underground Construction
- Observational Method in Underground Construction
- Field Case Studies
For more information on IS-Macau 2024, please visit the conference website.