The 2021 CiteScores - a metric that provides insights into the impact of scholarly journals of the world - have been released and we are delighted to share the excellent performance of KeAi journals.
Here are highlights:
- 62 KeAi journals received CiteScores including 23 new journals receiving their first CiteScores
- 21 journals rank top 10% of corresponding categories
- 43 journals rank in the top quarter and 57 journals rank top 50%
- 11 journals’ CiteScores are above 10 this year
- Journal of Bioresources and Bioproducts ranks 1st in the forestry category
- Animal Nutrition, Nano Materials Science, Radiation Medicine and Protection rank 2nd within their respective categories
As outputs of long-time collective work of KeAi’s entire team, the results prove the value we bring to both Chinese and international research communities. On behalf of KeAi team, we like to express appreciation and gratefulness for all authors, reviewers and editorial leadership. Thank you all so much!