Environmental Pollution and Management is dedicated to the exploration of research focused on various environmental factors that significantly impact both human and ecosystem health. The journal focuses on the identification, measurement, prevention, and management of these influential factors. These encompass a wide spectrum of environmental variables, such as chemical, physical, biological, and social components. Both anthropogenic and naturally occurring pollutants or toxicants fall within the scope of investigation.
Authors are encouraged to submit papers that contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the following key areas:
- Atmospheric pollution, air quality, and understanding of their role in adverse health or environmental outcomes.
- Environmental pollution, fate, and behaviour of environmental contaminants, with particular interest in contaminants of emerging concern (e.g., PFAS, microplastics, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, biocides?etc).
- Exposure (environmental, public, and occupational) and risk assessment studies.
- Ecohydrology, water quality and pollution.
- Remediation, pollution control and management of environmental factors affecting human and ecosystem health.
- Climate change, extreme events, forestry, carbon sinks.
- Environmental nanoscience and technology.
- Ecotoxicology and impacts on ecosystem services, functions, and life cycle analysis.
- Waste management, treatment, and recycling.
- Water quality, water pollution (surface, ground and drinking water) and its health impacts.
- Environmental and Biomonitoring studies and risk assessment approaches.
- Environmental and biological stressors.
- Organic and inorganic elements in biogeochemical cycles.