Gastroenterology & Endoscopy aims to deliver up-to-date clinical research and authoritative perspectives on gastroenterology, hepatology and digestive endoscopy. Each issue of Gastroenterology & Endoscopy will focus on the research of diseases of digestive system, including esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, etc. Gastrointestinal endoscopy is another content we pay special attention to, including clinical research and progress of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Esophagus: Barrett's Esophagus, Esophageal Varices, Gastropharyngeal Reflux Disease, Esophageal Malignancy.
- Stomach: Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Gastroenteritis, Gastric Cancer, Helicobacter Pylori, Gastric MALT Lymphoma.
- Liver: Hepatitis, Fatty Liver Disease, Drug-Induced Liver Injury, Hepatic Fibrosis, Liver Failure, Transplant, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Liver Biopsy.
- Pancreas: Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Necrosis, Pancreatic Pseudocyst, Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma, Pancreatectomy.
- Bile: Bile Acid Malabsorption, Biliary Obstruction, Biliary Drainage, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Biliary Cancer.
- Colon: Colonic Ischemia, Colorectal Cancer Prevention, Colorectal Cancer Screening, Colorectal Neoplasia, Colorectal Polyp.
- Small Intestine: Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, Benign and Malignancy of Small Intestine.
- Endoscopy: Therapeutic Endoscopy, Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Colonoscopy.