Online submission system
The majority of KeAi journals use Editorial Manager (EM) to manage the full editorial process.
EM simplifies the publishing experience by bringing improved intelligence, communication, connections, ease, clarity and personalisation. All of this means that EM frees up more of a researcher's time.
Benefits for Editors:
- Automatic manuscript assignment ensures accuracy and saves time
- Links to Scopus provide seamless access to abstracts and citation data
- A journal overview contains in-built search functionality and Excel reporting
- Each submission has its own dedicated homepage, allowing you to take relevant actions, such as making an editorial decision, inviting reviewers, or sending a reminder
- Visual timelines provide an instant view of manuscript workflow stage, status and reviewer status
- You can search for reviewers across the entire EM Reviewer Discovery database or use the integrated Find Reviewers tool
- New submissions are automatically checked for plagiarism using integrated detection software (provided by iThenticate)
- Checks are run for duplicate submissions to the same journal
- References are linked automatically using CrossRef
- The adjustable communication templates save time while allowing for personal messages