Shenyang University of Chemical Technology (SYUCT), founded in 1952, is one of the earliest universities established by the Chinese government to support the revitalisation and development of the chemical industry in the northeastern region of China. Over the years, SYUCT has developed distinct advantages and characteristics in engineering thermochemistry, chemical engineering of magnesium and boron resource, functional polymer materials, chemical process equipment, functional molecules, pesticide discovery, and other subjects. What’s more, the university has also made breakthroughs in personnel training, scientific and technological innovation, discipline construction, and other fields.
For this special issue celebrating the 70th anniversary of SYUCT, we welcome high-quality submissions featuring fundamental studies and industrial developments regarding relevant technologies aiming for the clean, efficient, value-added, and low-carbon utilization of carbon-containing resources.
- Characterization and Pretreatment
- Thermochemical Conversion
- Biological Conversion
- Electrochemical Conversion
- Catalysis in Conversion
- Carbon Materials
- Environmental Remedies
- Process Technologies
- Submission deadline: 30 June 2022
Article Processing Charges:
The Article Processing Charge (APC) for this journal is USD 735, plus VAT. To all papers submitted to this special issue, a discount applies and the APC will therefore be USD 200 plus VAT.
- Prof. Yaguang Sun, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Nobuyoshi Nakagawa, Gunma University, Japan. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Guillain Mauviel, Université de Lorraine/CNRS - LRGP, France. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org