Special issue on carbon conversion through CO2 capture and utilisation
Published 25 July, 2022
This special issue will highlight all aspects of CO2 capture and utilisation, including recent progress on the recycling and reduction of CO2 emissions; CO2 capture; conversion of CO2 to fuel and chemicals by various methods; the challenges of those up-to-date technologies to overcome the limitations in storage; and utilisation of CO2 in thermochemical, electrochemical, and photochemical processes. We welcome mini reviews, full review papers, research papers and letters.
- Advanced materials for CO2 storage
- Process design for CO2 capture and utilisation
- Catalyst design for CO2 utilisation; thermocatalytic, electrocatalytic and photocatalytic processes
- The technoeconomic study in the CO2 utilisation process
- Submission deadline: 31 December 2022
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online; please select VSI: CO2 capture and utilisation on submission.
- Assoc. Prof. Chanatip Samart, Thammasat University, Thailand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Xiaogang Hao, Taiyuan University of Technology, China. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Houfang Lu, Sichuan University, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Junwei Wang, Institute of Coal Chemistry, CAS, China. Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Tran Ngoc Thang, Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org