Clinical eHealth (CEH) is a peer reviewed journal devoted to publishing clinically relevant and scientifically sound research papers on eHealth and medical Internet of Things (IoT), from basic researc...
Clinical eHealth (CEH) is a peer reviewed journal devoted to publishing clinically relevant and scientifically sound research papers on eHealth and medical Internet of Things (IoT), from basic research to clinical applications. The journal provides a platform for exchanging ideas on eHealth, IoT and telemedicine, and aims to play an important role in the development and improvement of eHealth. Papers related to information technology, IoT, clinical research, primary care, public health and implementation science of eHealth are suited to this journal. Areas of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical science in eHealth
- Clinical trials, surveys, blood/tissue sampling, systematic reviews, meta-analyses;
- Life, social and psychosocial aspects in eHealth
- Self-management, persuasive design, serious gaming, biological research, physiology, social sciences and humanities;
- Internet technology of eHealth
- Internet of Things (IoT), computer science and engineering, telecommunication networks, software development, digital imaging and multimedia, Internet demographics, security and confidentiality issues;
- eHealth standardization
- Standardization activities, technology development;
- Implementation science in eHealth
- Implications on sensors technologies, big data management, future internet design for various eHealth use cases, such as smart cities, smart environments, smart homes;
- eHealth system architecture
- Things-centric, data-centric, service-oriented eHealth architecture;
- eHealth services and application
- eHealth service middleware, eHealth application programming interface, eHealth application design, eHealth trials/experiments
- eHealth education and practice
- eHealth introduction, demands, impacts, implications, education, social impact, operation and practice in areas such as healthcare, logistics and transport.
Clinical eHealth is an Open Access journal, welcoming a wide range of article types including research papers, review articles, practice guidelines, product reviews and original software publications.