We are delighted to announce the inaugural CiteScore 2022* for the Data Science and Management is 2.9.
It is noteworthy that this CiteScore has secured rankings of:
- #60/127 in Management Information Systems
- #67/140 in Information Systems and Management
- #100/198 in Management Science and Operations Research
- #201/379 in Information Systems
- #424/792 in Computer Science Applications
- #178/301 in Artificial Intelligence
We would like to thank the journal’s editorial leadership and reviewers for their efforts and our authors for making Data Science and Management their quality journal of choice. We anticipate achieving an even greater CiteScore in the upcoming year.
* CiteScore metrics from Scopus are comprehensive, transparent, current, and free metrics for serial titles in Scopus. CiteScore 2022 is based on the number of citations received in 2019-2022 to 5 peer-reviewed document types (articles, reviews, conference papers, data papers, and book chapters) by a journal in the same four years, divided by the number peer-reviewed documents indexed in Scopus and published in those same four years.