This special issue offers an in-depth exploration of recent progress in the field of advanced photocatalytic/electrocatalytic materials and their applications. This emphasis on surface/interface science is pivotal in enhancing environmental sustainability. These advanced materials are at the heart of clean energy production and environmental pollutant removal.
Photocatalytic/electrocatalytic, which brings together the disciplines of materials science, chemistry, and environmental engineering, provides an avenue for the development of sustainable real-world solutions for the environmental challenges of our time.
The primary objective of this special issue is to highlight the latest advancements, strategies, and practical applications related to these advanced photocatalytic/electrocatalytic materials and processes. By fostering interdisciplinary collaboration and knowledge exchange, this special issue will feature the potential of advanced photocatalytic materials to address critical environmental issues. This issue will also serve as a valuable resource for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to realize a more sustainable and resilient planet.
Topics covered include:
We welcome the submission of Original Research, Review, Mini Review, and Perspective articles on these topics including, but not limited to:
- Photocatalytic CO2 reduction
- Photocatalytic water splitting
- Pollutant degradation
- Electrocatalytic CO2 reduction
- Electrocatalytic water splitting
- Submission deadline: 31 August 2024
- Sharafat Ali, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China. Email: Dr-SA@uestc.edu.cn
- Muhammad Zahid, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Syedul Hasnain Bakhtiar, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China. Email: email@example.com
- Fazal Raziq, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org