Geodesy & Geodynamics held the editorial board meeting on January 15th, 2016
On January 15th, 2016, the editorial board meeting of Geodesy and Geodynamic was held at the Institute of Seismology, China Earthquake Administration. The meeting was hosted by the chief editor Prof. Xu Houze, and 22 editorial board members attended.
Prof. Xu presented a summary of the journal’s progress in 2015. The results showed that the citations and downloads of the journal’s articles have increased remarkably, and that the journal has been indexed by three famous international databases (GeoRef Preview database, Ulrich’s Periodical Directory, and VINITI database).
Prof. Xu then proceeded to detail the 2016 strategic action plan, the key aspects of which include:
1. Holding the International Symposium on Geodesy and Geodynamics (ISGG 2016) in July 22-25, 2016;
2. Soliciting three special issues. The topics are listed as below:
- Global Navigation Satellite System（GNSS）
- Geodetic and Geophysical Observations and Applications and Implications
- Earthquakes in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau