This special issue will feature original research to be presented at the Fifth International Conference on Innovation and Knowledge Management (iKM2023). The conference is initiated by Research Center of Technological Innovation of Tsinghua University, and organized by School of Management of Wuhan University of Science and Technology and Tongfang Knowledge Network Digital Publishing Technology Co., Ltd (Beijing).
The conference aims to bring together eminent experts, scholars, and practitioners from around the world. Invited participants include:
- Prof. Ikujiro Nonaka, an expert in knowledge innovation
- Prof. Chen Xiaohong, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Prof. Chen Jin, director of Research Center of Technological Innovation of Tsinghua University
- Prof. Rongbin Li and Eric Tsui, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Prof. Alexander Brem, University of Stuttgart of Germany
- Prof. Dong Xiaoying, Peking University
These experts will convene to deliberate on the future prospects of innovation and knowledge management. The theme of the conference is “Innovation and Knowledge Management in the Age of Digital Intelligence”.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Wisdom of Practice and Epistemology
- Knowledge, Innovation, and Learning Society
- Knowledge Creation and Dynamic Capability
- From Efficiency-oriented Organizations to Knowledge Creation-oriented Organizations
- Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Knowledge Management
- Open Innovation, User Innovation, and Knowledge Management
- Comprehensive Innovation Management, Total Innovation Management, and Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management for Industry Chains and Innovation Chains
- Innovation and Knowledge Management of Non-profit Organizations
- Submission deadline: 10 October 2023
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online; please select SI: iKM2023 on submission. Authors should specify that they are submitting to the special issue in their cover letter. If the manuscript is accepted, the article will be published open access with no fee payable by the author.
Prof. Dr. Jin Chen, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Prof. Dr. Alexander Brem, University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Prof. Dr. Haibing Liu, Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China