This special issue will form part of the OCTA’2022 International Multi-Conference: Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies, which will be held in Morocco on 9-11 February 2023.
It is an undeniable fact that scarcity of resources and climate change are at the heart of the scientific debate around consolidating green transition and digital transformation. While sustainable development appears to be an isolated economic issue, a multitude of factors need to be implemented before it can be achieved. This special issue will highlight the importance of multidimensional and multidisciplinary research in promoting a green and digital transition and consolidating sustainable development.
Four major parts will be presented:
- Energy, renewable energies and natural resources: Methods linked to energy efficiency and natural resource management using advanced algorithms and optimisation.
- Socioeconomic, social and legal challenges: If organisations are to move toward sustainability, traditional models and theories need to be revised and adapted to reflect the opportunities offered by artificial intelligence and digital transformation.
- Optimisation, information systems and technologies that can be used in all fields.
- Innovation, technology transfer and knowledge transfer and sharing: We will cover how they contribute toward inclusive societies.
- Information systems: architectures, models, implementations and developments, advanced technologies for big data analytics, decision-making and complexity.
- Economic intelligence (or competitive intelligence) applying methodology, context studies and implementation of systems.
- Knowledge organisation applying conceptual work, process, systems (kos) and services, “digital sciences”, “collective intelligence” & “digital economy” on web x.0 or web xyz.α, knowledge transfer and technology transfer.
- Advanced technologies for renewable energies, production systems, green economy, ecological engineering and optimisation.
- Governance organisations applying enterprise strategies, strategic management, corporate social responsibility, ESG, innovative solution for economic management and finance, and digital and dematerialisation effects in the green economy.
- Data science and new trends in economic development: FinTech and technological advances, green economy and sustainable development, sustainable finance, environmental accounting and green marketing,
- Submission deadline: 25 December 2022
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online; please select SI: Green economy, sustainability and innovation in a post COVID-19 era on submission. Authors should specify that they are submitting to the special issue in their cover letter. If the manuscript is accepted, the article will be published open access with no fee payable by the author.