International Soil and Water Conservation Research (ISWCR), the official journal of the World Association of Soil and Water Conservation (WASWAC), http://www.waswac.org, is a multidisciplinary journal...
International Soil and Water Conservation Research (ISWCR), the official journal of the World Association of Soil and Water Conservation (WASWAC), http://www.waswac.org, is a multidisciplinary journal for soil and water conservation research, practice, policy, and perspectives. This journal aims to disseminate new knowledge and promote the practice of soil and water conservation.
The scope of this journal includes innovative ideas and approaches, results and new data in soil erosion research, preventive and restorative soil conservation strategies, and related soil and water resource conservation research. We particularly welcome interdisciplinary work focusing on monitoring methods, soil erosion models, development and application of soil and water conservation measures and evaluation of their effects, maintenance, and improvement of soil quality, and watershed management related to soil loss and/or water quality/quantity protection.
Examples of appropriate topical areas include (but are not limited to)
• Soil and water conservation models, tools, and technologies
• Agricultural conservation
• Soil health resources, indicators, assessment, and management
• Land degradation caused by soil loss
• Sustainable development and rational land use in relation to soil and water conservation
• Soil erosion and its control
• Soil erosion processes
• Water resource assessment and management
• Watershed management
• Soil erosion models
• Development of soil and water conservation strategies under climate change
• Literature reviews on topics related to soil and water conservation research