In recognition of the valuable contributions made by authors and editors of Plant Diversity, we are pleased to present the most cited papers and most active editors in 2021.
Most cited papers*
- An early evaluation of translocation actions for endangered plant species on Mediterranean islands
Giuseppe Fenu, Gianluigi Bacchetta, Christodoulou Charalambos et al.
- Conserving plants within and beyond protected areas - still problematic and future uncertain
- Recovery of threatened plant species and their habitats in the biodiversity hotspot of the Southwest Australian Floristic Region
Leonie Monks, Sarah Barrett, Brett Beecham et al.
- Conservation-oriented restoration - a two for one method to restore both threatened species and their habitats
- Habitat suitability and herbivores determine reintroduction success of an endangered legume
Matthew A. Albrecht and Quinn G. Long
Most active editors
- Zhang, Shi-Bao
- Deng, Yun-Fei
- Li, Rong
- Mao, Kang-Shan
- Chen, Gao
- Yang, Jie
- Niu, Yang
- Zhou, Wei
- Gao, Lian-Ming
- Yang, Xue-Fei
* Web of Science data, 2019