Precision Manufacturing Technologies for Novel Materials
Published 06 January, 2023
This special issue brings together original articles and reviews in the field of precision manufacturing with a focus on advanced manufacturing technologies for processing novel materials.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Bio / Medical Manufacturing and Applications
- Micro / Nano Fabrication Processes
- Non-Traditional Machining Processes
- Optical / Bio / Medical Applications
- Surface Properties and Characterisation
- Submission deadline: October 1st
- Publication date: 1-2 weeks after completed accepted.
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online (www.editorialmanager.com/smmf/default2.aspx), please select “VSI:ASPEN” in article type on submission.
- Dr Sharon Nai Mui Ling, Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology, A*STAR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A/Prof A. Senthil Kumar, National University of Singapore. Email: email@example.com
- Dr Wang Pan, Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology, A*STAR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org