Special Issue on Green Biomanufacturing
Published 21 October, 2019
Green biomanufacturing is the future of the biochemical industry. It is essential to transforming and upgrading the traditional chemical industry.
The topics of the special issue include:
- intelligent biomanufacturing,
- synthetic biology,
- bioenergy and biofuel,
- biocatalysis and biotransformation,
- bio-based materials,
- new bioseparation media and technology,
- new green biomanufacturing technologies (i.e. biopharmaceuticals, textile, and other green chemical related fields).
Deadline for submissions
31 March 2020
- Honorary Guest Editor: Prof. Tianwei Tan, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Guest Editor: Prof. Yongqin Lv, Beijing University of Chemical Technology