Green biomanufacturing is the future of the biochemical industry. It is essential to transforming and upgrading the traditional chemical industry.
The topics of the special issue include:
- intelligent biomanufacturing,
- synthetic biology,
- bioenergy and biofuel,
- biocatalysis and biotransformation,
- bio-based materials,
- new bioseparation media and technology,
- new green biomanufacturing technologies (i.e. biopharmaceuticals, textile, and other green chemical related fields).
Deadline for submissions
31 March 2020
- Honorary Guest Editor: Prof. Tianwei Tan, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Guest Editor: Prof. Yongqin Lv, Beijing University of Chemical Technology