Translational Medicine of Aging is a peer-reviewed international journal publishing original works and reviews in the area of the fundamental biology of aging as well as applications and intervention in aging and aging associated disorders. This is the first journal to focus specifically on the translational aspects of aging, integrating basic research and clinical/experimental medicine.
The scope of the journal covers
- cellular, biochemical and molecular biology of aging,
- the physiology, immunology and endocrinology of aging,
- the genetic and epigenetic regulation of aging and age-related diseases,
- mechanisms and intervention of cellular senescence and stem cell aging,
- computational and functional genomics of aging,
- animal models of aging research,
- drug screening of anti-aging chemicals and pharmacology,
- population study of aging and longevity.
Clinical studies on intervention in aging-related diseases are also a preferred area for the journal. In addition, we welcome commentaries and concise reviews on recent advances in aging research, applications and intervention.