The first issue of Water-Energy Nexus is now online.
Here is a selection of articles from the issue
- Strategic Optimization of Water Reuse in Wafer Fabs via Multi-Constraint Linear Programming Technique
- The water energy nexus in Australia – The outcome of two crises
- Effects of water content on ball milling pretreatment and the enzymatic digestibility of corn stover
- Moving From Theory to Practice in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus: An Evaluation of Existing Models and Frameworks
- Energy Management in the Water Sector - Comparative Case Study of Germany and the United States
Water-Energy Nexus publishes research on energy efficiency in water and wastewater treatment and distribution, energy for water transmission/treatment/distribution and wastewater collection/treatment/disposal, water for energy extraction/production, and any related topics.
Access all open access articles from issue 1 online.
Prof. Hyunook Kim, University of Seoul, South Korea
Editor-in-Chief, Water-Energy Nexus