This conference was cancelled due to the recent COVID-19 situation.
Bridging Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology
Chemical pollutants released into the environment pose serious threat to ecosystems. Organisms can be exposed to a multitude of those pollutants at any stage of their life cycle. Species specific vulnerability and susceptibility towards pollution can alter food web structure and consequently ecosystem integrity.
Environmental Chemistry and Health 2020 brings together experts from academia, industry and government to discuss key topics and find environmental chemistry and ecotoxicology solutions for the sustainable management of ecosystems under seven broad themes:
- Human Exposure to Emerging Contaminants
- Analysis and Toxicity of Microplastics
- Emerging Contaminants in Treated Waters: Advanced Removal Technologies and Toxicity Evaluation
- Emerging Contaminants in Biota
- Emerging Contaminants in the Abiotic Environment: Sources, Levels, Trends and Environmental Implications
- Emerging Contaminants in Airborne Particle Matters and their Source Control
- Emerging Contaminants in Asian Multiple Environment