Date and time: October 18–20, 2023
The topic of climate change has attracted extensive domestic and international attention from scholars, governments, and the public. Related scientific issues range from observational evidence of climate change, the impacts of climate change, and adaptation measures, from natural sciences to social sciences, and involve the intersection of multiple disciplines.
This academic conference covers a wide range of climate change-related topics, from scientific issues to the implementation of adaptation measures, which can promote multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary research on climate change, align with national needs, promote scientific research to provide scientific and technological support for governments to address climate change, and contribute to Chinese knowledge and power in promoting global climate governance.
Climate Change Science Conference 2023 brings together experts from academia, industry, and government to discuss key topics under eight broad themes:
- Climate system and change, climate model development, and projections
- Carbon sinks/carbon neutral pathways
- Climate investment, climate finance, and carbon trading
- Global climate governance
- Climate change and freshwater resources in China
- Climate change and health
- Cryospheric change and sustainable development: Antarctica, the Arctic, and the Tibetan Plateau (Tripolar)
- Climate change adaptation case studies
Official Website: https://ccsc.scimeeting.cn/cn/web/index/17858_